I love truffles! Really, anything covered in chocolate is alright with me.
Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken
- 2½ cups pecans, toasted and finely chopped
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 2 Tbl cocoa
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 Tbl maple syrup
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 7 oz dark chocolate
- 2 tsp shortening
- In medium bowl, stir together pecans, graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar, cocoa, and salt until well combined.
- Add maple syrup, water, and vanilla, stirring thoroughly.
- Form mixture into walnut-sized balls (we used our smallest scoop), then place on cookie sheet and freeze for 2 hours. In top of double boiler, melt chocolate and shortening.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper or silpat.
- Dip frozen balls into melted chocolate, place onto prepared baking sheet. Let sit for 15 minutes or until firm.