This Meatballs Toscana is so easy to make…and so good you may just end up eating right from the skillet!
- 1 pound ground beef
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 Bell peppers, any color, sliced or diced
- 1 jar olives
- 1 can of tomato soup
- 4 oz. whipping cream
- 1/4 mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 390F.
- Roll ground beef into 11 meatballs. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place meatballs into oven safe pan or dish. Add in bell peppers and olives.
- In a bowl, combine soup and whipping cream, mix well. Pour mixture over meatballs.
- Coat everything with mozzarella.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
Recipe and Photo: Dominik “Dome”