This Impossible Pie has got to be one of the easiest and most delicious dessert pie recipes I’ve ever tried! And when I say easy, I mean EASY. Mix everything up, place in the oven, and wait. It makes it’s own crust, and tastes exactly like a coconut cream pie!
- 2 cups (500ml) milk
- 1 cup (90g) desiccated coconut
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup plain flour
- 1 stick (120g) butter
- 3/4 cup caster or white sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Place milk, coconut, eggs, vanilla, flour, margarine and sugar in blender. Mix well.
- Pour into a greased and floured 9" pie plate. Sprinkle nutmeg on top.
- Bake at 350F (180C) degrees for 45 minutes
Recipe and Photo courtesy of: allrecipes.com.au