- 12 slices of white bread
- 1 8 oz cream cheese (softened: place in the microwave for 15 secs)
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup butter (melted)
- Pre heat oven at 350 F
- Remove side crusts of the the bread and flatten using a rolling pin (or just a clean bottle to flatten it).
- For the filling:
- Combine cream cheese and powdered sugar. Mix well. Spread a tbsp each on one side of the bread. Roll each slice, with the spread inside.
- Dip each bread in the melted butter.
- For the sprinkle:
- Mix white sugar and cinnamon.
- Drench each buttered bread in the mix.
- Place each prepared bread in an ungreased pan
- Bake for 20 minutes
Source: it’s a Momsie’s World