COMPANY CHICKEN CASSEROLE
Chicken casseroles are my favorite, whenever I come across a new recipe, I try it right away! This is the latest one I’ve tried, check it out.
• 4 Boneless skinless chicken breasts
• 1 Cup of chicken broth
• 2 Cloves of garlic.
• 2 Wedges of onion.
• 4 Cups of pepperidge farms herb seasoned stuffing mix.
• 1 (1/2 Cup) cube of butter, fat free.
• 1 Can cream of chicken soup.
• 1 Pint of sour cream, reduced fat.
• 8 Ounces of thawed frozen broccoli cuts [optional.]
How to Make:
-In a skillet, bring to a boil the chicken breasts, broth, garlic and onion over medium high heat. Turn down the heat to medium and simmer covered for 15 to 20 minutes.
Take out the chicken and shred it with a fork. Reserve the broth.
Melt the butter in a casserole, mix all the ingredients and bake until golden brown.
Easy, peasy and delicious! I made this casserole twice, and it was a success. Give it a shot and let me know what you think.
WW SP : 9
Follow me on Pinterest !