Amish Cinnamon Bread, also known as Amish Friendship Bread, is a delicious baked good that can be enjoyed during any season but is particularly desirable during the fall and winter months.
It is relatively easy to make because it does not require many ingredients and there is no kneading needed! Also, if your ingredients are in short supply, the recipe is easily cut in half to make one loaf instead of two. While it is not known whether or not this particular dish was popular in the 1940s, it is known that the recipe has been around for decades.
To Make this Recipe You’Il Need the following ingredients:
- 1 C. butter, softened
- 2 C. sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 2 C. buttermilk or 2 C. milk plus 2 Tbsps. vinegar or lemon juice
- 4 C. flour
- 2 Tsps. baking soda
- Cinnamon/sugar mixture:
- 2/3 C. sugar
- 2 Tsps. cinnamon
- This reciipe comes from the archives, but it’s an age-old favorite. Quick Amish Cinnamon Bread is a quick bread recipe that iis easy to make and turns out moist and delicious!!!!. so to prepare this recipe you need first to cream together butter, Two C. sugar, & also eggs. Then you need to add milk, flour, & also baking soda.
- Second step: Now after all that work you need to put HALF of batter into greased loaf pans (1/4-inches each pan). Step 3 : At thiis step all what you need to do is to take a separate bowl and mic, 2/3 C. sugar & cinnamon. After you finish mixing you need next to sprinkle 3/4 cinnamon mixture on top of the HALF batter in each pan.
- Step 4: Finally step , Now you need to add remaining batter to pans; and sprinkle with last of cinnamon topping. Make sure tu use a knife to swirl . Finally bake 350ºF between 45-50 mins. Then before removing from pan lets coool about 20 mins. Enjoye!!
- Please make sure to Like and share this Recipe with your friends on Facebook and also follow us on facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Yummy Recipes.
👇👇😍😍 Join our group we share always amazing😍😍👇👇